[mea] Re: Anyone know how to run a webinar?

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:37:39 -0500

We're hoping to get this arranged within a month, around the week of
November 22. Much will depend on availability of equipment, instructor,
etc.

-C.

"Jonah O'Neil" <jonah.oneil@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: mea-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please respond to
mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[mea] Re: Anyone know how to run a webinar?

That's excellent; I'm looking at doing some indexing in the near future,
so I definitely would like to take part in this webinar.  Any idea when it
will be?

Unfortunately, I know nothing about setting one up, but I will ask around,
and let you know.

Cheers,
Jonah

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM, <cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, everyone:

We have a professional indexer willing to give us an intro workshop, but
she lives in Ontario. She's willing to teach us via webinar, but I know
zilch about how to set that up. Does anyone know how? We use webinars at
work but we use programs that are already installed.

I'm going to contact Herzing to find out what technology they may have in
place, but in the meantime I'd appreciate any advice or ideas. A Google
search resulted in more questions than answers.

Thanks,
-Cheri

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information
from your system. Thank you for your cooperation."