[mdmars_members] Re: Maryland-DC MARS trip to the Dayton Hamvention anyone?

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:21:21 -0600 (CST)

 Jim,
I am tentatively planning on going. I would also like to be part of any interoperability discussions and I think Army MARS can lead the way in this effort. I assume they are doing a joint MARS forum like they do every year. We are also planning a carpool with our ham club, but if it doesnt happen I would be happy to ride with MARS.

Bruce AAT3TW/AAM3IMD

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at  2:37 PM, J Sears wrote:

I am more than likely going to go to the Dayton Hamvention this year. Part of the reason is to talk to the heads of the three MARS services about interoperability (or the lack there of). I am wondering if anyone else has planned to go this year. If we have several people going maybe we could get a car pool going and save a little gas money.

If you plan to go please let me know

Jim