[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ DECEMBER 2008 PARTICIPATION REPORTS - 2nd NOTICE

  • From: John AAR3CK / AAM3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 20:52:24 -0500

DE AAM3MD NR 041
R 050136Z JAN 2008
FM AAM3MD
TO MDC Army MARS Members via List Serve
INFO AAM3AMD
BT
SUBJ:  PARTICIPATION REPORTS DUE FOR DECEMBER 2008

Good evening, Everyone -

This serves as the 2nd reminder that Participation Reports for the Month of December, 2008 are due not later than midnight (local time), Monday, January 5, 2009. We sincerely thank you if you have already submitted your report.

If you are a procrastinator like I am, you might still need to take care of this! Tony, AAM3AMD, can't do his job properly until he has all the information from you and me. Please find the 5 or 10 minutes within the next 27+ hours and take care of this.

Address your reports as follows:

TO: AAM3AMD
INFO: AAM3MD

There are lots of ways to file your Participation Reports since they can be sent as voice or digital traffic, or direct via one of the addresses shown here:

You can pick from any of the following addresses for Tony, AAM3AMD:

WL2K: <mailto:aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Packet: <mailto:aat3fg@at3tmd>aat3fg@at3tmd
Email: <mailto:aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can pick from any of the following addresses for John, AAM3MD:

WL2K:  aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx
Packet:  aar3ck@at3tmd
Packet Direct:  aar3ck-4  (If you can print my beacon.)
Email:  aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions about this process, please let Tony or myself know ASAP.

Thanks in advance for your help on completing this task!

73,
John  AAR3CK / AAM3MD
BT

NNNN