[mdmars_members] Fw: //MARS R/ PARTICIPATION REPORT REMINDER

  • From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 10:14:52 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "MDC_MARS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MDC_MARS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2011 1:13 PM
Subject: Fw: //MARS R/ PARTICIPATION REPORT REMINDER

Participation Reports for September 2011 have been received from the following
stations.

aar3al
aar3bv
aar3cj
aar3ck
aar3dl
aar3du
aar3eh
aar3ey
aar3fk
aar3hb
aar3lb
aar3lc
aar3me
aar3mm
aar3mr
aar3yd
aat3fg
aat3gi
aat3mo
aat3mr
aat3nt
aat3oq
aat3tw

I had some problem that was blocking my winlink. The message causing the
problem was deleted by winlink management.
If you submitted your report via winlink and you are not in the list above
please send it again.

If you are not in the list above
please send in your report - it is needed. See announcement below for
new format and template if needed.

Thanks to all.

John
AAM3AMD