[mctg15] Minibus needed to rent - please!

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mctg15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 16:06:42 +0100

Hi all
Due to our minibus being off the road, we are trying to hire a replacement for a week or even just over the weekend to cover our imminent transfers. No luck in Thonon so far. It's a long shot - but if you can help in any way please let us know by email or phone, numbers are below.

--
Best regards
Rachel