[mctg15] Collect 4 mattresses from Cluses.

  • From: Paul Dally <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1 MCTG15 <mctg15@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:28:12 +0200

Hi all,
*If you can help with this request.* *Please contact David direct. *Not me, I am unavailable this week.
His place is near PromoCrash.

We are coming to Morzine on Wednesday 16th returning home on Monday. We need to pick up 4 single mattresses that we have ordered from Conforama in Cluses and wondered whether you would be willing to take me down in your van to pick them up sometime Thursday or Friday. We would of course pay you for the trip. If you are unable to do this, do you know anyone else who may be able to help.
Regards
Dave Burchett david.burchett@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ta
Paul.