[mccc] Toys for Tots

  • From: Tom Ball <tomballxd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:28:18 -0600

Hello Club,

I want to let everyone know that thanks to all of your donations the drop off for the Toys for Tots went off without a hitch. The Takacs McGinnis Law firm was very grateful that we were helping them out to give Christmas to kids in need.I have attached a photo from before we unloaded the toys, Mr. Chris Johnson, Addy and myself.
I’m so thankful that our club has such big hearts. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and cannot wait until we meet again in the New Year.

Thanks,
Tom BallMCCC President615-955-0781

JPEG image