[mccc] November/December Newsletter

  • From: Charlene Kittel <ckkittel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mccc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 15:26:32 -0600

Hello Corvair Friends,Please see attached the Nov/Dec MCCC Newsletter.
Dennis and I have had our plates kinda full the past few months.  I hope to get back to a monthly newsletter.  I would like to add more tech session information and member profiles.  If you have any suggestions or recommendations please let me know.  If you would like to write a tech piece please send it to me.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are looking forward to a Merry Christmas!  May you and your family be blessed in this coming season.
Dennis and I look forward to seeing everyone this Sunday at the Christmas Party!
Blessings,
Charlene Kittelckkittel@xxxxxxxxx