[mcc_clubit] Club IT discord server

  • From: Jeff Kosciuk <jeffalltogether@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeffalltogether@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 11:40:28 -0700

Good morning Club IT,

Pierre created a discord server for our club. This will be a great way for us to communicate with each other about our projects, CSIT classes, volunteering and more.  We have created a few different channels to help keep everything on topic, but if think of new ones to add let me know and I can create it. If you have a discord account please join the server via the link below, and if you do not I strongly urge you create an account.

https://discord.gg/8eZwmVH

- Jeff