Thanks for sending out.
GREAT NEWS! We were able to get the grant to get PC components to build a high
end gaming PC and purchase an Oculus Rift along with another quadcopter kit!
Should be a really great Club IT spring semester. Make sure you bring a friend
from one of your classes to Club IT this semester.
See everyone on Wednesday @4PM for the spring kick off!
Rick Cassoni, CISSP, PMP
Professor, Computer Studies and Information Technology (CSIT)
MiraCosta College, Oceanside Campus, T111
P 760.757.2121 x6369
Like the CSIT Dept Facebook
"this is your world, shape it or someone else will" - gary lew
From: mcc_clubit-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mcc_clubit-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Jeff Kosciuk <jeffalltogether@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 7:40 PM
Subject: [mcc_clubit] 1-31-18 Club IT Agenda
Good evening Club IT,
I hope everyone had a good first week of school. This Wednesday (1-31-18) will
be our first club meeting for Spring 2018! Our meetings this semester will be
from 4PM to 5PM in room 4803B (same as last semester). If you are able to,
please join our discord server we have channels where you can chat about
anything from our club projects, CSIT classes, general chat, off-topic etc. I
am excited for this semester and can't wait to see you all on Wednesday at 4!
* New club members please sign up for our Club IT email distribution
* Club email: mcc_clubit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mcc_clubit@xxxxxxxxx>
* Visit our Facebook page<http://www.facebook.com/mccclubit>
* Join our Discord Server<https://discord.gg/7BvKxf>
* Physical meetings are on Wednesday's 4:00pm-5:00pm Room 4803B
* Zoom<https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/5901794356?pwd=&status=success> is
optional, unless stated otherwise
* Complete Club Petition
* New Projects
* Where Am I App - Review
* PC Tune-ups - Review