[mata] September 13 MATA Meeting

  • From: "Williams, ToddR" <ToddR.Williams@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:54:45 -0500

Just a reminder of our upcoming MATA meeting on September 13.  This month's
presentation will be hosted by VoicePrint International on integrated call
recording and workforce management solutions.

This would be an excellent presentation to learn more about new
technologies, their integration with your voice system and the value it can
bring your organization.  Please feel free to invite other representatives
from your company as well.

We would also like to get the members' feedback on the meeting location for
September.  The options we're considering are listed below.  Please visit
the MATA website to vote on your location of choice.  We will announce the
final meeting location soon, so go to the website and vote today by clicking
on the 'Help Choose the September Location' link...
http://www.m-a-t-a.org/locationsurvey.htm

9:00 at Chriss Cakes - 151 and Nall-a morning meeting with a breakfast
buffet
11:30 at Hereford - Downtown
11:30 at Hereford - Leawood
11:30 at Hereford - Zona Rosa