[mata] November MATA Meeting - LOCATION CHANGE!

  • From: "Sheryl ORoark" <Sheryl.ORoark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 12:41:35 -0600

     MONTHLY MEETING REMINDER
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13th
** LOCATION CHANGE **

To:                    MATA Members

Date:                Thursday, November 13, 2008

NEW Location:      McCormick & Schmick’s Restaurant
                                Country Club Plaza
                                448 W. 47th St.
                                Kansas City, MO 64112

Topic:             ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING
                          & ELECTION OF OFFICERS

The November meeting is our Annual Business
Meeting, where we elect the new Board of Directors
for 2009 and recap the 2008 MATA year.  We are very
anxious to have your input in these elections.
Please plan to be there for this important annual event.

Time:              Registration begins at 11:30 AM with lunch being
served at noon.

Cost:               No charge for members.  Visitors and guests are
always encouraged to attend.  There is a $17 charge
at the door for visitors and non-members; however,
there is no fee for first-time guests who are considering membership.

To Register:   Please RSVP by visiting the MATA website at
www.m-a-t-a.org ( http://www.m-a-t-a.org/ ), or call (816) 759-1550.

                        SEE YOU THERE!!