[mata] MATA Travel Advantage

  • From: "Larry Ehlers" <larryehlers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <membership@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:27:20 -0500

MATA members & supporters,

Attached is the latest MATA travel advantage.  60% of all commissions on
travel booked thru the MATA travel site go to fund MATA scholarships.

Larry Ehlers

913-269-4096

  Mid-America Telecommunications Association - Travel Advantage

Home Golf USA Mexico Hawaii Australia Asia

MATA Spectacular Travel Deals

Your Travel Helps Fund Mid-America Telecommunications Association

Welcome to the most recent edition of the Mid-America Telecommunications Association Travel Advantage. We hope you enjoy this service to our supporters and friends. Please remember to book all your travel on the Mid-America Telecommunications Association travel website. You will get great travel rates and you'll be supporting our organization. Thanks for traveling with MATA!

Cold Weather Will be Back
Before You Know it!

Book your winter cruise vacation
on our website now and help raise funds for Mid-America Telecommunications Association

7 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise!
Sway to the rhythm of the tropics in lush surroundings among a colorfully diverse combo of cultural influences on an Eastern Caribbean cruise.
As low as $449!
6 Days in the Bahamas!
A warm Bahaman welcome awaits at Sheraton Cable Beach Resort, ideally situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of Nassau's most spectacular white-sand beach!
As low as $943!
5 Days in Tampa, Florida!
Radiant hospitality and a warm welcome will greet you at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel. Step out our doors and stroll down the banks of the Hillsborough River.
As low as, $699!
7 Days in Mexico!
Welcome to our world of enchantment. The buenaventura hotel and beach club, is located in downtown, just 15 minutes from the International Airport.As low as $675!

7 Days in Hawaii!
Big island style, comfort and luxury. The ResortQuest Shores at Waikoloa is an upscale condominium resort in the world-famous Waikoloa Resort.As low as $1,192
5 Days in Canada!
Located downtown in the heart of Ottawa's famous Byward Market, amidst 130 restaurants and cafes.
As low as $699
3 Days in Chicago!
The world-famous Palmer House Hilton complements its luxurious interiors with service, style, and exceptional comfort.
As low as $598!
7 Day Alaska Cruise!
Discover the great frontier of Alaska in style. Gaze at vast glaciers and towering mountain peaks.As low as $529!
7 Days in Rome!
Located in the center of the Capital city a short walk from Piazza S.Pietro.
As low as $1,612!

Download the MATA Icon...

With the MATA desktop Icon you have an instant shortcut on your desktop every time you need to book travel!

Download Your Icon Today!

MATA Desktop Icon

Prices, dates and availability may change without notice. Additional taxes and fees may apply.

If you don't see what you are looking for, check out hundreds of great travel deals at...

www.ytbtravel.com/mata

¤×f?ãëÑ{ñkß