[mason10] Fwd: Fwd: Change of time for Table Lodge

  • From: Steve Osborn <theplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mason 9 <everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:12:25 -0800

Brethren, please note the /*change in time*/ for the Table Lodge at Camanio on December 11th. We hope to see many of you there!
    Fraternally,
    WB Steve Osborn

HUGE CHANGE IN TIME FOR THE TABLE LODGE..............

WE ARE ASKING FOLKS TO/*ARRIVE @5:30.*/........TABLE LODGE TO /*BEGIN @6:00*/ !!!!!!!!!

THANKS !!

Mike

THURSDAY DEC 11th  TABLE LODGE BEGINS @6:30 SHARP.

If you were here last December you know just how much fun this will be. This is our STATED MEETING night so attire should be appropriate, but business casual is also welcomed. Just be comfortable !

If you’ve never attended a Table Lodge before……..there will be mirth & merriment! WB Dennis Withers has a GL approved script for guests who are non-Masons. WB Richard Kovak will be at the Column of the South and has some special surprises. Appropriate drink for the TOASTS will also be provided.

MENU:

Prime Rib

Baked Red Potatoes

Green Bean Salad

Dinner Rolls

Peach Cobbler & Ice Cream for desert

As this is our Stated Mtg, we will re-open Lodge immediately following the Table Lodge for important business to be conducted. Please join us as we re-Install our Sec/Treas Ken Taylor, open a Lodge of Sorrow, and marvel at just how your newly installed Officers handle the pressure. I will be stepping up from the West to the East as our newly installed WM is lounging in Hawaii. He’s there trying to find Dinos’s relatives…………… He has promised to call us during the Table Lodge to give us a temperature reading and a Toast. JJ

A lot of effort has been put into this event by so many Brothers.
Please honor us by attending.

fraternally,

Bro Mike Tando

SW Camanio Lodge 19