[MASC] Shore diving

  • From: Paul Ivory <paulwivory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:20:11 +1100

Howdy diverienos!
For those that are keen to come out and get wet this weekend I'll be
running a shore dive down at the Mornington peninsula. Water temperature is
getting wetsuit cosy (my dive computer recorded 18 degrees this sunday) so
it would be a excellent time for winter hibernators to get back into it.
Exact date will be confirmed closer to the weekend once I have a better
understanding of the weather but I'm leaning more to a sunday dive. Let me
know if your interested and we can organise carpooling and everything else
and make sure you get down to the gear locker if you need equipment.

Cheers,
PI
0408360230