[MASC] Locker Opening Thurs 7pm

  • From: Georgina Williamson <g.willigers@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:21:00 +1000

Hola watery peeps,
For those who have underwater plans in mind, I'll be opening the gear
locker this Thursday at 7pm.

Let me know if you're coming otherwise I will be residing in the
countryside with the cows and the juicy juicy green grass.

LOCKER LOCATION
The locker is in a new location at the back of the blockhouse near the
oval (opposite the baseball area). Come to the baseball area at the
back of the oval, the entry is on the opposite side of the big shed
(through the gate).
Limited car access is available.

RETURNING GEAR
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or better still attach a note
to the piece of equipment and we will get it sorted. Please come early
in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

HIRING GEAR
If you're hiring gear please bring your membership card, and remember
that 2014 memberships are expired now so bring cash if you also need
to sign up for 2015!

HIRE RATES (per week)*:
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks

*Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee, so make sure you
bring twice the cash you'll be spending.

Please note:
Gear hires is for qualified divers, MONUC members and using the gear
for private use.

Cheers,

Georgie
0458 043 688