[MASC] List to go live shortly

  • From: Adrian Vinnell <adrianvinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MASC General <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 07:08:05 -0700

Hello keen MASCy people,
I have sent off a request to the freelists admin team to migrate the subscriber
list from MONUC-General onto the new MASC mailing list system.
Therefore now please treat all emails to the MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list as 'live'
- ie. going out to everyone. Please use the MASC-leaders list for
internal/committee discussion from now on.

I will not migrate the MASC-leaders list and will manually badger those guys to
join that list instead.

If you haven't joined the MASC-leaders list yet please do at:

(its the form at the bottom of the page)

I will send out an email to everyone welcoming them to the new list, which they
should get in addition to the standard joining email. When you see this email
you will know we are good to go.

The MASC and MONUC websites have also been updated with the relevant links.
Can someone please announce this for me on our FB group? Please attach the link
and some comment to make everyone excited to join. Theoretically I could do
this myself, but that would involve logging in which seems like a lot of effort.

I will designate some moderators/administrators shortly and you will receive an
email about it.

Speak to you soon!

Adrian