[MASC] Great Victorian Fish Count 2015 - This Sunday, are you in?

  • From: Cambo <cambodian073@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 21:02:22 +1100

Hey all,
This Sunday our dive club along with many other marine clubs around
Victoria are getting involved in the Great Victorian Fish Count and we
would love your help.

If you have indicated your interest in participation, that's awesome! An
email is coming through to you shortly with more information on where/when
etc.

If you are interested in participating please let me know asap. We will be
doing two dives from Mornington and Blairgowrie Piers.

The Gear Locker will be open this Thursday evening with the ever-amazing
Gus to supply all your scoooba equipment needs. You can let him know you
are coming here: ajhebblewhite@xxxxxxxxx

If you can't make this Sunday but are interested in participating in the
GVFC there will be other activities running the weekend after, more
information can be found here:
http://vnpa.org.au/page/bushwalking-and-activities/events/great-victorian-fish-count-2015-_-how-to-get-involved

Any other questions let me know!

Cheers,