[MASC] Gear Locker Open this Thursday

  • From: Justin McD <tall_n_freaky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 17:49:00 +1100

Hello people(s)!

I'll be opening the locker this Thursday (23rd) at 6:30pm for people to
hire/return gear.

Let me know if you're coming via email or text, otherwise I may not be there....

----LOCKER LOCATION----
The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area near the oval - the entry is on the opposite side of
the big shed (through the gate).

Limited car access is available.

----RETURNING GEAR----
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any issues
with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of equipment and
we will get it sorted.

Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

----HIRING GEAR----
If you're hiring gear, please bring your membership card or ID.

If you're not yet a member for 2014, bring some extra cash to sign up.
You get extra points for printing your own membership form
(https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership)!

----HIRE RATES (per week):----
BCD:            $10
REGS:           $10
COMPUTERS       $10
MISC ITEMS      $5
TANKS:  $10 x1 tank
                $15 x2 tanks
Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee (this means bring double the
cash).

Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for private
use only.

Justin
0410 568 698