[MASC] Gear Locker!

  • From: Augustus Hebblewhite <ajhebblewhite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:07:37 +1100

Hi friends!
I'll be opening the gear locker on Thursday the 29th from 6:30-7:30 pm. Be
there or be square.
That said, tell me if you are coming. Otherwise I might just decide that
sitting at home with a mug of hot mocha with my feet in a soap bath
watching sex and the city is better than standing around in Clayton waiting
for nobody.

LOCKER LOCATION: The locker is located at the back of the
blockhouse near the oval (opposite the baseball area). Come to the baseball
area at the back of the oval, the entry is on the opposite side of the big
shed (through the gate). Limited car access is available.

RETURNING GEAR: Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If
there are any issues with the gear please let me know or better still attach
a note to the piece of equipment and we will get it sorted. Please come
early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

HIRING GEAR: If you're hiring gear please bring your membership card, if you
are not a member please print a membership form off the website and bring it
along to sign up for 2015!

HIRE RATES (per week)*:
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks
*Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee, so make sure you bring
twice the cash you'll be spending.

Please note: Gear hire is only for qualified divers who are MONUC members
and using the gear for private use.

Gus "Big Boss" Hebblewhite
0406688661