[MASC] Re: Fwd: Plastic free july event

  • From: Cambo <cambodian073@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stephen Fordyce <stephen.fordyce@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 23:15:48 +1000

Steve/MASCers,
It's all about *REDUCING **single use **plastic*. This will be our second
year and it really makes you think twice about how everything we consume is
packaged.

In the last 12 months we have become more aware of how much plastic is used
for food packaging in particular and not a lot of it is good for you, let
alone the planet! The rapidly increasing use of plastic for coating all the
consumables we use in our lives cannot continue at this pace!

Obviously plastic has a place in our lives as long as it is used wisely and
not just thrown away after 5 minutes taking 500+ years to decompose.

There are many ways to be involved and any amount that you can reduce helps
stop the cycle.

How many will join us?

Cambo

All, FYI.