[marketing] Re: (no subject)

  • From: mohamed elattar <mohamed.elattar1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:14:24 +0200

Dear all

Please i need to know if tom. The two lectures Will be cancelled or what ?

Thanks a lot
Mohamed Elattar

From: Mostafa.Ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [marketing] Re: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 04:20:38 +0000

Via SMS from the academy.

Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:00:22 +0200

From: mostafa.ahmed.egy@xxxxxxxxx

To: marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Strategic Mgmt lecture is cancelled already, I don't know about channels of
distribution

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM, lomy ebeedy <lomyebeedy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

dear all

anybody knows whether we have lect. next sat. or not

if anyone knows plz inform us.

thnx

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

*************************************************************************************************************************
The content of this document is classified as Vodafone Egypt S.A.E.
Confidential and Proprietary Information.
The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of
this (e-mail, document, information) and not to disclose to any third party
without the prior written consent of Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Recipient will be
held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.
http://www.vodafone.com.eg