[marketing] Re: [marketing] بخصوص: [marketing] International Marketing Individual Assignment

  • From: "Wael El-Maghrabi" <dwael2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:37:24 +0200

The required Assignment questions as I guess:

1.      If you were offered the position of a Chief Strategist Officer in the
company, what would you think of this growth pattern?

2.      Any better options for growth given the circumstances?

3.      Do you think simply extending the franchising arrangement to the MENA
region, Europe, USA and East Asian Countries would equally work as it did in
the GCC area?

4.      What countries should you consider entering first, or entry should be
done as convenient?

5.      What are the different macro and micro variables that might be
prevailing in the western world?

6.      Prepare a three-year strategic plan for C&G, based on a detailed
internal and external assessment of the company.

Regards
Wael El-Maghrabi