[marc] Re: Getting together, what do you think?

  • From: Dave Hunt <ka1cey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 12:12:25 -0400

Sounds delightful!  What a way to celebrate the Summer, the lifting of COVID restrictions, and one-another's company!  And, sure, we can play radio (always fun).

Cheers,

Dave   WX1G

On 5/23/21 12:07 PM, Frank Ventura wrote:

Just for clarification, what Nina is talking about is getting together at Castle Island at Sullivans. Sullivans is agreat place to get hot dogs, burgers, and clam strips and it is on Castle Island so that we can sit outside, eat good food and play radio.