[marc] Re: Castle Island Get together

  • From: "Matthew Chao" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("mattchao")
  • To: marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nina Kagan <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 10:24:09 -0400

Hi.  I can do Tuesday, Aug.

On 8/1/2023 9:40 AM, Nina Kagan wrote:

Hi All—

Well I have heard from five of you plus Frank and I  that either Monday or Tuesday is good for your schedules so I am proposingwe meet on Monday August 14^th at 11:30am.Please let me know if you can make it and if we get responses then I will send out a confirmation note.  As for Bob’s concern Nora is correct that the tables from the DCR are still there just not directly in front of the building opening.

Nina

N1NGK  g. 15.  Bob, if you're going, could I hitch a ride with you?--Matt.