[marc-announce] Anytone AT-5888 Radio Buy

  • From: "Jan L. Peterson" <jan.l.peterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marc-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 16:50:15 -0600

I mentioned this at the club meeting last night... if you get this e-mail twice it is because you are on both the marc-announce and marc-members mailing lists.

The supplier is now able to manufacture these radios again, with an expected ship date of August 15th.  They must be ordered in a lot of ten radios.  Each set will contain an AT-5888UV III tri-band radio, USB programming cable, extra bracket to mount the removable front panel, and cable to connect the radio to the front panel.  The estimated price per radio is $241, which includes shipping but does not include taxes.  I am trying to work out a way to order these radios with tax exempt status due to our usage for amateur radio (not for resale)... I will update those interested as this process progresses.

Currently, I have received interest for nine of the ten radios... that means there is one more left for the next person who expresses interest.  I am currently planning on getting two more radios for myself, and am willing to drop to one if there are two more people who want one.  I need to know you are interested within the next few days.

If you want in on this deal, fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/3aZHSdPEvYvpkf889 and let me know.  I'll need to collect the money up front, but please don't send any money until I tell you to.

TL;DR if you want in on the group buy of AT-5888UV III radios, there is one (or maybe two) left to order.  Fill out the form (link above) if you are interested.

73 de KD7ZWV
  -jan-

--
Jan L. Peterson