[mar_edunet] Ocean Health Index (Re: Internasional Seminar dan Seminar Nasional

  • From: indrajaya@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: mar_edunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 17:22:03 +0700

The Ocean Health Index team and Conservation International would like to
invite you to dive deeper into the Ocean Health Index, the first tool of its
kind that scientifically combines all dimensions of ocean health ­
biological, physical, economic and social ­ and provides representative
scores for 171 countries and territories.  Its ten diverse goals for a
healthy ocean provide a thorough assessment of a coupled human-ocean system.

The Ocean Health Index is a collaborative project from Conservation
International, National Geographic, the New England Aquarium, UC Santa
Barbara¹s NCEAS, the Sea Around Us Project, COMPASS, and many other data
contributors and partners.  Our team will be presenting the rational,
methodology, and potential applications of the Index.

The Ocean Health Index:  A preview of methodology for a tool to assess
 our human-ocean ecosystem
May 15th, 11:00am ­ 12:30pm Tokyo
10:00am ­ 11:30am Singapore and Manila
9:00am ­ 10:30am Jakarta

Webinar:
Please click here to register:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/481071688
<https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/481071688>
Following registration, you will be e-mailed with log-on information from
GoToWebinar

Presenters:

Dr. Steven Katona, Managing Director, Ocean Health Index, Global Marine
Division, Conservation International

This event is invite-only.
Please RSVP:  https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/481071688

This email was sent using IPB Webmail http://mail.ipb.ac.id/.