[mainekitchen] dhs

  • From: "Jim Caron" <jcaron16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mainekitchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 15:52:12 -0500

DHS Gave Muslim Brotherhood VIP Treatment, No TSA Pat Downs
  a..

Document reveals delegation was allowed to skip secondary screening

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 20, 2014

A newly released document obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request
confirms that the State Department ordered the Department of Homeland Security
to spare members of the Muslim Brotherhood traveling to the US in 2012 a TSA
pat down or any kind of secondary screening.

Image: Muslim Brotherhood Supporter (YouTube).

The one page document (PDF), obtained by the Investigative Project on
Terrorism, shows that members of a Muslim Brotherhood delegation traveling
through Minneapolis Airport, New York's John F. Kennedy Airport and Dulles
Airport were handed expedited entry known as "port courtesy," which is normally
reserved for high ranking government officials and dignitaries. At the time,
the Muslim Brotherhood's candidate Mohamed Morsi, later deposed, had not been
elected president.

The document contains four separate entries which include a directive that
Muslim Brotherhood members, "not be pulled into secondary upon arrival at a
point of entry." As well as a TSA pat down, secondary screening involves carry
on luggage being inspected by hand and the use of puffer explosive detectors.

Two following entries confirm that Muslim Brotherhood members traveled through
both JFK and Dulles Airports "smoothly" and "without incident" after the DHS
had been alerted about "port courtesies".

Another entry reads; "MB delegate departure: In response to a request from the
MB, the desk worked with the office of Foreign Missions to arrange for TSA to
escort the last member of the visiting MB delegation, Abdul Mawgoud Dardery,
through security at Minneapolis Airport and JFK Airport on April 15. We did not
hear anything further from the MB, so we assume the departure went smoothly. In
the coming days, we're going to write down a list of procedures for dealing
with MB visits to the United States."

The delegate was given privileged access despite one of their members being
linked to a previous child pornography investigation in the United States. In
addition, the Muslim Brotherhood, which has now been declared a terrorist
organization by the Egyptian government after bombing a police HQ last month,
is closely affiliated with Al-Qaeda and has long been cited as the foundational
inspiration for both Al-Qaeda and Islamic Jihad.

The IPT also highlights the fact that individuals traveling from Syria to give
speaking tours in the United States, people like Sheik Osama al-Rifai, that
have openly endorsed Al-Qaeda militant groups under the banner of the the
Islamic Front, are being handed visas by the State Department with no questions
asked.

While completely innocent Americans continue to be subjected to invasive TSA
grope down procedures and placed on no fly lists for no reason whatsoever,
members of a group with direct links to terrorism were given VIP treatment by
the State Department, the TSA and the Department of Homeland Security.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

*********************

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison
Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for
Infowars Nightly News.

This article was posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 at 11:27 am

Because we love you, we hope you will study Divine Principle
at http://reverendsunmyungmoon.org   !
God Bless You

GIF image

PNG image