[madmanhi] no cell...

  • From: Jeanette Edry <jeanette_edry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 16:33:47 +0100 (BST)

Dear one and all............
Pat ..am so sorry about your accident ...what can i do to help? may this be the
last of the bad for the old year and the start of only good for the new.

Shelly ...sorry short sms ...phone battery was almost out. yes ok 12 wed shalom
molcha.

dropped phone into the loo erev hag.... it actually dried out and worked till
today when battery konked out and it doesn't refill. after waiting an hour and
a half at pelephone - didn't like what they had to offer ('slight'(!)
contretemps i,e me being very cross (+rude).  so left in a huff ...will see
about other options tomorrow. meanwhile ..send me mails...i check in school and
an emergency ...cal kedma..i live there! or home at night. sorry for
inconvenience.

well done ora...this list is wonderful!!!
  all best
jeanette