Re: [madmanhi] pp for transition meeting

  • From: "Glenda Berlin" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 03:46:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi to all!Excellent job on the ppt!
Good question, Sandy. Are we meeting today at 13:30 at the office? That's what
I have written down.We are now in the pressure of report cards. Even so, I
think we should still meet and be organized,  have our direction set but maybe
delay the 26th. I also have written down that the meeting of all of the
teachers on the 26th will be at the office, 1st floor.When are we meeting at
Lynn"s? I don't seem to have that written down.
Take care,Glenda

      From: s lahrey <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx"
<marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>; "kaylasweisband@xxxxxxxxx" <kaylasweisband@xxxxxxxxx>;