Re: [madmanhi] new teachers workshop 30/8/15

  • From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:04:06 +0300

I can attend. I can't remember what I spoke about last year but I can do
the weaker learner or planning a balanced lesson.
Best to all
Elinor

On Monday, 3 August 2015, פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Madrichot,

Below is the draft version of the meeting for new teachers to take place
on *Sunday 30/8/2015* PISGAH JERUSALEM Narkiss 11

Please rsvp *IF* you can attend. If you are attending please chose a
topic for the focus groups and prepare materials.

Please reply all so I know who is coming.

*I need this information by next week 10/8/14*

*Agenda New Teachers Meetings 30/ 8/15*

Opening 15:30

Greetings registration

15:45- 15:55 My greatest concern

Bring paper for each teacher to write on collect

16:00- 16:30 Pat PPT see attached comments welcome

16:30- 17:00 Focus groups

*Please choose a topic and prepare materials*

· Discipline

· The weak learner

· Multilevel classes

· The first lesson