Re: [madmanhi] Tuesday 28/4/15

  • From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:53:34 +0300

Hi Pat,

I can come at 12:30 and do registration. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Best
Elinor

On Saturday, 25 April 2015, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dearest Madrichot,
Hope all is well with all of you.
I am back after an amazing holiday with my family in South Africa....let's
hope that somehow I will be able to stay in relaxed mode!!!
Please rsvp to this email so I know who is coming and what roles you can
take upon yourselves this Tuesday 28/4 Science and Arts School Heletz 1 at
the SEN Conference
1. 3 madrichot for registration 12:30-13.30
2.2 madrichot ushers to make sure teachers are seated and ready for the
sessions 13.00-13.45
3. 1 madricha to help with book exhibitions 12:30-13:45
4. 1 madricha to make sure all is ok with the refreshments
Please be so kind as to reply all so we know who is coming
I know Sarah and Nicole have a session in Modiin:(
Hopefully all other madrichot will be there.
In addition I will be trying to find teachers for schools, organising
next years hishtalmuyot etc etc. If you are available to assist me on your
hadraha days it will be most appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday and on Wednesday at the Israel
Museum (last session for coordinators 14:45-17:00)
Shavua Tov
All the best,
Pat