Re: [madmanhi] Fwd: For Pat to check Meitzav Workshop

  • From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 09:23:41 +0300

I agree with all that has been said about the dates for the workshop and
what Marlene has said about principals enabling photocopying of mock tests.
Although pupils should also be prepared for the timing in the test, I think
that after the first pretest as mipui the preparation can sometimes be done
in separate units (reading, listening and writing) and writing probably
should receive most attention, thereby the importance of our first session
with Judy Labensohn.
Elinor