Re: [madmanhi] Form for "Bikur Mekadem Lemida"

  • From: Nicole Broder <nicolebroder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ‫פט טלשיר‬‎ <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:31:34 +0300

Hi Pat,

The form is very thorough and clearly set out. I suggest including some
info about previous Meitzav or Bagrut results so that it's clear whether
the school is stagnating, improving or the opposite. This will not only
give you information but also the staff will understand that Big Brother is
watching!

Just my two cents!

See you later,

Nicole
On 27 Aug 2015 12:27, "פט טלשיר" <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all,

Thank you Ora and Glenda for your input on this very important form. Ora
and I have again worked on the form that I would like to finalize ASAP.
Please be so kind as to send your comments.

All the best,

Pat

<http://cms.education.gov.il/EducationCMS/Units/Yam/yotzim/app.htm?utm_source=EduEmail&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=OtherSummer>