[madmanhi] Re: [madmahozj] RE: [madmahozj] Re: Please read and comment if necessary

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:16:56 +0200

I've added the time - 16.00-19.30
and Pat's surname was missing so I added that.
It *already *says that Penny is giving practical tips and it also says that
she will explain vocabulary in the revised curriculum.
I'm just waiting for information about the exact name of the place, address
and transportation details.
then I will send it to whoever Pat tells me to send it!
In the meantime you can all sign up!
*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mC_Pffj97LDzMHNk5JOxAU6McRix1M0kvGrGCK8N21o/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mC_Pffj97LDzMHNk5JOxAU6McRix1M0kvGrGCK8N21o/viewform>*
*Ora*