[madmanhi] important announcements

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 13:39:16 +0000

Dear Coordinators,

Please note the following:

1.  We have had to change the venue of the Bet Shemesh cluster meeting but not
the date. The cluster meeting in Bet Shemesh will be on Wednesday the 12th of
November י"ט חשון at Amit Shahar 2 Aliyat Hanoar Bet Shemesh. We would like to
thank Ruty Aronstam for hosting us. We will be starting at 16.00.

2.    We are closing the registration for the cluster meeting in Jerusalem at
the Masorati. Only the teachers who have registered to date will be able to
come. Teachers who have missed out are welcome to attend any of the other
meetings. If you would like us to arrange another meeting in Jerusalem, please
send an email to Simone and depending on numbers we will organize another
meeting.

3.     We have received and faxed to the schools the Literature Approval forms.
The coordinators who did not receive the signed forms should send and email to
Simone and she will resend them to your after Succot.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a good holiday.

All the best,

Pat