[madmanhi] email lists

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 07:43:27 +0300

Dear Madrichot
There has been a *change *in the Freelists mailing list sites due to their
new policy for signing up users (I'm talking aobut the two coordinators
lists and the two madrichot lists),
From now, I cannot automatically subscribe anybody. They have to do it
themselves after getting a link from me.
This might cause some problems at first, if people do not take the action
to actually get themselves on the list.
I will do my best to follow up and make sure that all the new coordinators
get themselves signed up, but please be aware of this new problem.
If a coordinator tells you that he/she doesn't get mails from Pat, please
notify me and I'll take care of it.
Thanks,
Shavua tov,
Ora