[madmanhi] השב: Re: [madmanhi] Meeting in August for all Madrichot

  • From: ptalshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lynn Goldberg <yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>, "s lahrey (Redacted sender lahreys@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:46:40 +0300

Praying for all our soldiers Take care

נשלח מהטלפון הנייד של Samsung

-------- הודעה מקורית --------
מאת: Lynn Goldberg <yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>
תאריך:29/07/2014  20:18  (GMT+02:00)
אל: "s lahrey (Redacted sender lahreys@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC)"
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
עותק: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>,lahreys@xxxxxxxxx,Ora Baumgarten
<orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>,madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
נושא: Re: [madmanhi] Meeting in August for all Madrichot

Pray that you  and all children stay safe
Lynn

 🌷🌷lynn

On 29 ביול 2014, at 19:00, "s lahrey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "lahreys@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC) wrote:

Amen to what Elinor wrote
We just organized a rally for Israel in Buffalo. It started when Moriah
(daughter)and Yael (niece) told the rabbi that we need to do something. That
night he sent a letter to the other Rabbis from differeent congregations, the
federation immediately helped organize and by Tuesday we had a big rally. It
was very informative and we raised over 200 thousand NIS. I spoke to Ariel once
and Avner was able to talk to him briefly last week.
Wanted to take a short trip to Thousand Islands but it will have to wait.

I pray that you and your family are safe.
Thinking of you
Sandie

From: Elinor Karsagi <elinor2412@xxxxxxxxx>;
To: Lahreys <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>;