[madmanhi] Manchi committee

  • From: s lahrey <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:50:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone
We just want to make sure that we have the committees in order.
Let me know if there are any corrections.

Spelling Bee -elementary- Glenda, Lynn, Marlene

Spelling Bee - Jr. High- Sandra ,Shelly, Ora

This year's theme- accepting others- Kayla, Sandra, Jeanette, Eleanor

There will be a meeting at Pat's office this Wednesday October 23  11:30 for
those who are on the accepting others committee.
We need someone from the elementary school level to join the committee on this
year's theme "accepting others".
For those who won't be at the meeting, please forward material or ideas to the
madmanchi email.

Please email back if you want to join one of these committees and your name
isn't on it.