[madmanhi] List of teachers registered for Meitzav workshops in Bet Shemesh, Jerusalem, and Modiin

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 16:28:13 +0300

Dear Madrichot,
Hope you are all well! I have returned from my holiday and am fighting fit
for work!

Attached is a file containing the lists of teachers who will be attending
the three Meitzav workshops.
Pages 1 and 2 are for Beit Shemesh, pages 3,4,5 are Jerusalem, and the rest
are Modiin.
I tried to arrange the lists according to schools, but not all the teachers
wrote the school names in the same way.

You can also see this information online here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17q3vV4EpUo1CMsLt33cRR1f_BHE0tB61JdQ-DsjedC0/edit?usp=sharing
Best wishes,
Ora