Re: [madmahozj] [madmahozj]

  • From: Lahreys <lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 17:41:59 +0300

Hi I think that it's very clear.
*I agree that we should know when they have staff meetings. ( not only is it
helpful, but it encourages schools that don't have staff meetings to do so.)
* some teachers may get their salaries from 2 different resources ( Amuta and
Misrad Hachinuch) I was only able to choose one.
* does zipcode need to be a required field?
* I think it's great that you reminded the coordinators that it's their
responsibility to make sure the form is completed. Last year a few coordinators
forwarded the form to their teachers and it was so confusing.

Shabbat Shalom
Sandra

Thanks for putting together the form.