[madmahozj] final ppt

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:33:08 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Madricht,Firstly Gmar Hatima Tova1.Attached  is the ppt I will start with
at all the workshops2.Please let me know asap if it is in keeping with your
program for the three workshops3. I need to know by tomorrow if you need
additional materilas printed out
Please send me: Beit Shemeshfinal programpage with tips for writing
ModiinArticle readingFinal program
Jerusalem Lynn and Glenda- final program

Please contact the schools that have not registered by THURSDAY 24th
SeptemberThank youAll the bestPat