[madmahozj] a useful list of tips

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 11:41:21 +0000

Dear Madrichot
Hope all is well

1.       There is no meeting at MOFET on Sunday

2.       We will meet at my office from 10am until no later than 2pm

3.       Madrichot elementary- if we can get everything done we will NOT meet
on Monday

4.       Attached please find the beginning of a document I would like to give
to the new teachers- all comments welcome

5.       Agenda for Sunday:

ü  Schools that have requested hadracha

ü  Schools that will be doing Meitzav

ü  Our yearly plan – looking ahead!!!

ü  Ends and beginnings

ü  Madrichot elementary- Nicole, Sarah, Glenda and Lynn- planning meetings with
principals and English in the Machozot

ü  If there is anything else you would like to discuss please feel free

Have a safe and hopefully peaceful Shabat

All the best,

Pat