[madmahozj] Updating lists of coordinators

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 13:21:53 +0300

Dear Madrichot,
Here are the lists of coordinators for Manchi and for Machoz Yerushalayim.
I have added changes for TashaH according to the information Pat received
on the google form.
If there is anything else to change, please let me know and I will update
the information, both on these lists and on the email lists.
Thanks
Ora