[madmahozj] Fw: Fwd: Re: 8th Grade Vocabulary List-final draft

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 05:51:29 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you Jullanar!!!BestPat

On Thursday, 17 December 2015, 21:12, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thank youPlease make sure they get the kit

On Thursday, 17 December 2015, 17:44, jullanar ismail
<jullanarism@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi dear, I contacted the coordinator of Beit Safafa. They need my help and I
am going to visit them when they come back from the winter break.
The name of the coordinator is Wae'ed Sliman. Love u 💗, Jullanar
Jullanar Ismailבתאריך 16 בדצמ' 2015 09:24,‏ "Pat Talshir"
<ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx> כתב:

thanks

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015, 9:14, jullanar ismail
<jullanarism@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, they include activities in different levels. I think they can be helpful
for elementary school teachers as well.Love, Jullanar Ismailבתאריך 16 בדצמ'
2015 09:09,‏ "Pat Talshir" <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx> כתב:

Can these be used for elementary as well?BestPat

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015, 8:27, jullanar ismail
<jullanarism@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jullanar Ismail‏---------- הודעה שהועברה ----------
מאת: "jullanar ismail" <jullanarism@xxxxxxxxx>
תאריך: 15 בדצמ' 2015 13:45
נושא: Re: 8th Grade Vocabulary List-final draft
אל: "פט טלשיר" <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
‏עותק: "Ora Baumgarten" <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sandra Lahrey"
<lahreys@xxxxxxxxx>, "kaylasweisband@xxxxxxxxx" <kaylasweisband@xxxxxxxxx>,
"jzdsbrody@xxxxxxxxx" <jzdsbrody@xxxxxxxxx>, "karen@xxxxxxx" <karen@xxxxxxx>,
"faro@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <faro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "shoshfran@xxxxxxxxx"
<shoshfran@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Pat,
Attached is a file which includes digital tools teachers can use to practice
listening, writing and vocabulary.
Jullanar​
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 8:00 AM, פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks YaelPlease edit and send back by no later than Thursday!!BestPat

--
Jullanar IsmailJHS English CoordinatorZiv & Marks High School

"There are always flowers for those who want to see them." Henri Matisse