[macvoiceover] where downloaded mp3's are kept

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:16:43 -0800

Hi all, right now, if I press enter on a link pointing toward an mp3
file, it downloads, and plays, and apparently, this is either done in
safari, or i-tunes, but I had no indication of the player being used,
but my question is, where is this mp3 being stored, so I can go in
later, and delete it, or will safari delete it when it is closed?  I
tried using spot light, to search for the word bugs bunny, but it only
pointed me toward the url of the file, and not the actual mp3, so,
where is this file stored, and can I delete it?  Thanks in advance.

Marty