[macvoiceover] Re: what kkind of mac should I get?

  • From: "Sara" <push649@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:38:05 -0500

From what I understand, the iMac has a built-in mic. I don't actually have a
mac though.
Sara
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthew dyer
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 4:22 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] what kkind of mac should I get?

  Hi all,  I am looking at getting a mac and would like input on what kind of
mac to get.  I thought about the imac, but want something   that has a built in
mike.  I would like a desktop unit as I do not trouvle enough to have a laptop.
 Does the imac have a built in mick so that I can use skype.

  Matthew

  "You can lead a hart to love ,but you can't make it fall."

  MSN: matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx

  AIM: mattdy1

  Skype contact: graduater2004