[macvoiceover] Re: what does this mean with snow leopard

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:24:00 -0700

Hi Marty,
When I get this message, I just Command-Tab out of it and that's all. I get this notice only once in a great while and it happens on all my machines not specifically the mini.
Dan
On Sep 17, 2009, at 5:59 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I just booted up my mac mini, and after the welcome to mac os10 and voice over is running message, I got a message about system u i server, but it said, system u i server has no windows, so what is this system u i server, do I need it, and what does this warning mean? Sorry if this might be off topic, but I'm only subscribed to this list, and want to find out what has happened with every querk on the mac that I don't know about, so thanks in advance very much.
Marty