[macvoiceover] Re: using Yosemite: typing feedback

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 22:20:51 -0600

Let me beat Keith to this…did you repair permissions after the install?

Havne’t upgraded yet, but I’ve had this problem with particular voices, often
when I’ve got way too many things open. I assume it’s a resource problem, like
I’m eating to much RAM. Have you tried a compact voice just for comparison?

Ian