[macvoiceover] Re: two questions

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:42:46 -0400

exit an app, command-q.

weird stuff? vo help is control-option-question but it takes that advanced skill you skipped or maybe not but it's a bit daunting at first. Mac help is command-question mark, but youcan also get to it with control-f2 amd using arrows to move left and right through the menu bar, down arrow once when you come to help till youhar mac help, that might be twice and press enter. This is also a web interface like voice over help. it does have a search box, they both do and you can type in and press enter and there will be list of hits.

You may or may not have discovered keyboard help, controll-option-k.

Each app uses command-question for its help or by pulling it down from the menu bar.

This is a good way to pick up info if you can get through the initial hurdle of working with the web interface.

On Jul 16, 2009, at 1:35 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

1. Is there some way to het help? When I open help I get some weird scrren with all kinds of useless stuff in it. 2. Is there some way to quickly exit an ap, sort of like Control Q?
TIA,
Donna